Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Almost finished!



It seems like these socks have been hanging around almost finished forever! I started them as part of the Trek Along with Me KAL. I did very little trekking, so I did very little knitting. I decided that I wanted to finish them, even if I didn't trek, so I just pulled them out and finished them off. I used a chevron pattern from Sensational Knitted Socks. As you can see, I still have not kitchnered the toes - I really hate that part! The only thing that I dislike more is the star toe - it just doesn't fit my foot in a comfortable way! These will be finished this week, though. I am determined to get them done!

1 comment:

Ebony said...

I'm the opposite. Aside from the heels, the toe is my favorite part of the sock. I hate the gusset myself.